Monday 19 September 2011

Day 3

It is day three and this is what I've done so far:

1. Quit Starbucks cold turkey. I have vowed not to pay for one more tall soy green tea latte until Mr. Harper and his government have their cut (sorry Starbucks)

2. Quite my gym membership.

Other than that I don't have any luxuries...other than the occasional Lululemon article of clothing. I have removed their website from my favourite links.

To bring in some extra money, I've started to send away queries to magazines as I used to write a lot. I have a bunch of skills that might bring in a little extra cash.

1. I am a photographer
2. I am a writer
3. I own a small publishing company
4. I have graphic design skills (can design anything print)

So, if you have some ideas how I can use this skill set to make money pronto, please post here!

Hey, one more thing...our only car just went into the shop today and the transmission/clutch is gone...$1,300 bill. Perfect timing!

So, day three, here's the scoop. Some A/Rs came in so here's the talley:

$2,686.03--a long way to $30,000 but a respectable start!

If you are reading this, please send all the best vibes possible to help the Canadian Government receive what I owe them! If I get out of this mess, I will NEVER get behind in my taxes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment